Friday 14 March 2014

Auckland Haul

 I just recently went to Auckland for a holiday and thought it would only be right to share with you what I bought when I was there. I bought my very first pair of Doc Martins in purple. I still can't believe it that I own a pair !

I bought this zebra onesie from Factorie for $34.99. I love it as it is not thick or too thin. Its good for many different types of weather. 

I bought a kimono from Cotton On for $30.00. I love this cheetah print as it is eye catching and goes with so much of my wardrobe. 

 I bought this t-shirt from Temt for $20.00. I love this as it is so light and thin and can go with so much as well. 
 I bought way too many notebooks. I loved then way too much with their cute designs. They were 3 for $12 at Typo.


No comments:

Post a Comment